Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its maneuverability is also sufficient for Races and Road Rages but Stunt Run is what this car is built for. It isn't the best car for any one event type. Its high statistics make it good for Race events, its strength is decent enough to survive a Road Rage or a Marked Man and it can pull off a lot of stunts as well as multipliers for a decent score in Stunt Run.
The new generation of American muscle cars is here, and they've finally put the MUSCLE back in. What's more, it might even make it round the occasional corner.
How to Unlock Edit
Awarded for obtaining your Burnout License.
The GT Concept resembles the Chevrolet Camaro. The center stripe design is also like a Camaro's although the side stripes are similar to the second generation Shelby Mustang. Also, its tires resemble that of a mid-2000s Mustang GT.
Burning Route Edit
|GT Concept Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the GT Concept's speed stat was lowered from 8 to 6.
- This is one of two vehicles in Burnout Paradise which has variants that use all 3 original boost types.
- The yellow and black finish of the Carson GT Concept makes it have a striking resemblance to Bumblebee from the Transformers film series.
- This vehicle has the most variations out of all the vehicles in Burnout Paradise.
- The license plate reads: US-MU-04 which stands for "United States-Muscle-04".
- During production the GT Concept was originally named the Carson "Muscle GT".