The Carson GT Concept is a muscle type vehicle equipped with Stunt boost. It is quite possibly the most well rounded car in Burnout Paradise. It shares common performance traits with the Montgomery Hawker. Its speed and boost statistics are very good although its strength statistic leaves something to be desired. Its maneuverability is also sufficient for Races and Road Rages but Stunt Run is what this car is built for. It isn't the best car for any one event type. Its high statistics make it good for Race events, its strength is decent enough to survive a Road Rage or a Marked Man and it can pull off a lot of stunts as well as multipliers for a decent score in Stunt Run.
The new generation of American muscle cars is here, and they've finally put the MUSCLE back in. What's more, it might even make it round the occasional corner.
How to Unlock Edit
Awarded for obtaining your Burnout License.
The GT Concept is mainly a Burnout art-styled revision of the real-world fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro. The center stripe design is also like a Camaro's although the side stripes are similar to the second generation Shelby Mustang.
Burning Route Edit
|GT Concept Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the GT Concept's speed stat was lowered from 8 to 6.
- This is one of two vehicles in Burnout Paradise which has variants that use all 3 original boost types.
- The yellow and black finish of the Carson GT Concept makes it look similar to Bumblebee from the Transformers film series.
- This vehicle has the most variations out of all the vehicles in Burnout Paradise.
- The license plate reads: US-MU-04 which stands for "United States-Muscle-04."
- During production the GT Concept was originally named the Carson "Muscle GT." This was probably the naming pattern in during development.
The following video is one of the first trailers featuring the GT Concept and was released in late 2007.