|Inferno BRT Van|
The Carson Inferno BRT Van is the upgraded version of the Inferno Van. The BRT in the name stands for Burnout Racing Team and trades one speed point for one boost like the Takedown 4x4's upgrade. It uses the model of the B Team Van from Burnout 3: Takedown. The extra boost is very helpful for the Van's poor acceleration and the higher maximum speed makes catching up to opponents for Takedowns much easier. It remains mostly useful for the brutal Road Rage and Marked Man events and has no use at all in Stunt Runs. It is only slightly useful in Race events if the player has an aggressive racing style. Whilst it maybe heavy, players who know how to control it can easily make Barrel Roll's if the player hits the very edge of a split ramp. The Carson Inferno BRT Van is also one of the few vehicles able to take down a Carson GT Nighthawk at full speed head-on.
The fearsome Inferno Van just got harder to outrun! The Burnout Race Team only knows one way to tune an armor-plated racing van. Give it more boost!
How to Unlock Edit
Win the Inferno Van Burning Route.
The Inferno BRT Van has a close resemblance to the Chevrolet Beauville & early 1980s Chevy G-Series Vans. It also bears a strong resemblance to the Vans in traffic. The Inferno BRT Van is obviously much stronger whereas the traffic vans are rather flimsy.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Inferno BRT Van's speed stat was lowered from 6 to 4.
- The Inferno BRT Van has the same rims as the Krieger Racing WTR and PCPD Special.
- When boosting, the Inferno BRT Van occasionally makes a backfire sound whilst shifting gears. This also occurs on the Carson Hot Rod Coupe, Carson Tribal Special, Hunter Racing Oval Champ, Hunter BRT Oval Champ, Carson Grand Marais, Carson Grand Sicilian, Carson PCPD Grand Marais, Hunter PCPD Racing Oval Champ, Carson PCPD Inferno Van, and Carson PCPD Hot Rod Coupe.
- When applying finish three onto the Inferno BRT Van, the usual Paradise City license plate is replaced with a plain black plate with a purple outline.
- BRT stands for Burnout Race Team.
- BRT is also featured on the Hunter BRT Oval Champ.