The Carson Inferno Van is one of the few heavy vehicles in Paradise City with a ridiculous amount of weight and strength. In fact, the Inferno Van and its Burning Route variant are one of the toughest and heaviest vehicles in Paradise City. Its top speed is impressive for such a hefty vehicle but its acceleration, handling and average boost ratings are not the best for Race events. Its weight also makes it completely useless for Stunt Runs, but is a very good vehicle for Road Rage and Marked Man events.
Handles like a tank. Hits like a tank. Basically, it is a tank. It just looks like a van.
The Carson Inferno Van resembles a 1983 GMC Vandura.
It also bears a strong resemblance to the civilian Vans part of the traffic.
Burning Route Edit
|Inferno Van Burning Route|
How to Unlock Edit
- Burnout Paradise's Free February Update lowered the Inferno Van's speed stat from 7 to 4 and its boost stat was raised from 5 to 6.
- The license plate reads: US-VN-01 which stands for "United States-Van-01."
- The civilian vans share the same plate and even similar body style which suggests that the civilian vans are also made by Carson.
- A Paradise Award references the B Team Van in Burnout 3: Takedown on which the Inferno Van was based which in itself is a reference to the van featured prominently in the TV series "The A-Team."
- "Inferno" is the Italian and Portuguese word for "Hell."