|This is the Hunter Citizen on its day off, with less armor plating and more boost. If the Citizen is too much of a tank for you, this could be exactly what you're looking for.|
The Hunter Civilian is the upgraded version of the Citizen. The stat exchange of less speed and strength for more boost may seem like a horrible one at first, but something else that also improves is the handling. It may not be as strong or have as high a cruising speed but its increased handling may make it more well rounded than the almost impossible to turn Citizen.
The more powerful boost also helps with the acceleration. It also boasts a higher maximum speed which makes tailing and attacking opponents much easier. It also has its updated bodywork. A dark green variant of this vehicle chases players in Marked Man events.
How to unlock Edit
Win the Citizen Burning Route.
The Hunter Civilian most resembles the 2006-2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8. The spoiler resembles a Ford Mustang GT-R concept's. The hood has a decal similar to a Daytona R/T Charger and the decals on the rear quarter panels resemble Super Bee versions.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the Hunter Civilian's speed stat was lowered from 7 to 5.
- Because of its weight the Civilian can reach excessively high speeds while going downhill.
- When choosing Finish 2 for the Civilian and selecting dark metallic black, it will resemble one of the Marked Man Civilian pursuers. Although before the 1.9 update, the pursuers had dark metallic green cars.
- The Civilian has a "Citizen" badge on its driver door.
- The license plate holder from the Hunter Citizen is replaced by the exhaust pipes on the Civilian.
- The Civilian and its regular counterpart the Citizen are a joint reference to the Robert A. Heinlein novel Starship Troopers. In that novel, a civilian is promoted to a full citizen by having served military duty, similar to the Citizen being used in police service, and the Civilian is a private car.