The Hunter Toy Cavalry is one of the original 9 toy vehicles released with the Toy Vehicles Pack on March 5th, 2009 for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. They were later released for the PC on March 25th, 2009.
For all intents and purposes, this is a little bundle of joy that also packs a fairly mean punch, especially against other toys.
What this cute little fella lacks in speed, he more than makes up for in nimbleness. Try a stunt run and see for yourself!
How to UnlockEdit
The Toy Hunter Cavalry can be purchased individually for 160 . It is also available in the Complete Toy Collection for $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99 / 1,000 and in the Toy Collection 1 pack for $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 / 480 .
This vehicle is a toy version of the Hunter Cavalry.
This car mixes the 69' Pontiac GTO's front end and hood, the 1969 Mustang Mach One's rear fascia as well as the Barracuda's roofline and line decal. This vehicle reappears in EA's The Godfather II game.
- This vehicle was accidentally released by Microsoft on Xbox 360 on February 19, 2009. It was removed shortly after. Players that were able to download it during that time were still able to use the vehicle until its official release.
- This vehicle cannot be driven in a Online Cops and Robbers game.
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit included the Toy Hunter Cavalry and the Toy Hunter Citizen as an Easter Egg in the form of an amusement park ride on Mission Beach.
- The Hunter Toy Cavalry has a V8 engine.
- The Toy Calvary is faster than the full-sized car it was based on, and is the only toy vehicle to have this trait.
- The original Cavalry has a black/brown line on each side. This toy does not have the black/brown line on each side.