The Jansen X12 is one of the fastest cars in Burnout Paradise. It has amazing speed and boost capabilities but poor strength. In terms of event effectiveness in events it is best suited for Race events but is limited in other events due to its boost type and low strength. The X12 takes a little time to get used to due to its unusual handling traits as it has been tuned for grip at relatively high speeds making it harder to control at low speeds. Once under control there are few other cars in the game that can keep up with it. Think of this car as a 25 V16 Revenge with less boost and more surprises.
It's fast. It's a bit mental. And it doesn't like you very much. But if you've got the skills to tame it, there aren't many cars faster.
How to Unlock Edit
The car model may have some design inspiration from the popular Jaguar XJR-15 sports car but it bears its greatest resemblance to the more recent Koenigsegg CCR and CCX. Its front resembles that of the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve with the bumper resembling the Ferrari F430.
Burning Route Edit
|X12 Turbo Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the X12's speed stat was lowered from 7 to 5 and its boost stat was lowered from 8 to 7.
- The X12 is one of the few vehicles that can be driven with its engine exposed.
- The X12 bears some resemblance to the Supercar from Burnout 2.
- The X12's engine sound sounds like a Pagani Zonda's.
- The X12's engine was seen as a V12 when its engine is exposed.
- For some reason its Burning Route name has the word "Turbo" in it. Perhaps, the X12 Turbo was the original name for the car during the development.
- DJ Atomika refers to this vehicle as the "Jansen X12 Supercar" once the player shuts it down.