|This page "Kitano Hydros Micromania Custom" contains information considered as spoiling.
If you do not want any hints, cheats or achievable detail for the game, then do not read on.
It is highly recommended that you only read this article if you have completed this aspect of the game or if you are extremely stuck.
|Hydros Micromania Custom|
The Kitano Hydros Micromania Custom is a publisher sponsor variant of the Hydros Custom and is only available to players who own the French version of Burnout Paradise. It's equipped with a Speed boost with average statistics in every regard. It has average speed, boost power and handling. It is good for early Race events due to its boost type. The car is far too weak for Road Rage and Marked Man events and doesn't do well in Stunt Run events because of its Speed type boost.
- Original English
- The Micromania team bring their own Gallic flair to this exclusive Hydros Custom. Vive la Burnout!
- Original French
- L'équipe Micromania an imprimé une touche de "French flair" à cette Hydros Custom exclusive. Vive la France!
How to UnlockEdit
Enter "H211 1Z99 LZ00 00BB" as a case-sensitive code in the French version of the game. (see notes section)
Note: A C Class License is required to drive this vehicle offline.
The Kitano Hydros follows the same shape and design aspects as the Custom Coupe Ultimate seen in Burnout 3: Takedown and Burnout 2: Point of Impact. In the real world it resembles a 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK9 in the front and the taillights slightly resemble those seen on the Honda CRX ED9/EE8.
- Burnout Paradise's Free February Update lowered the Kitano Hydros Micromania Custom's speed stat from 4 to 2, its boost was lowered from 4 to 3 and was converted from Stunt to Speed boost.
- The Free February Update removed the option to enter Sponsor Codes. There are steps players can take to get around this.
- This vehicle cannot be used in an Online Cops and Robbers game.
- This car is one of the 2 sponsor cars using the same model alongside with the Yodobashi Custom.
- It is the only sponsor car that can enter its original counterpart's Burning Route event.