The Krieger Überschall Clear-View is the upgraded version of the Überschall 8. The upgrade is similar to many of the others applied to extremely fast cars. It simply trades its speed and boost statistic bars. After the Cagney update was released, using Boost Chains with this car will trigger a sonic boom.
While the bump in boost may seem attractive, there is quite a large difference in the handling attitudes between the Clear-View and the standard Überschall 8. The Clear-View is much more prone to understeering and is also very adverse to drifting. Therefore on balance, it is much easier to use the standard version for almost any purpose.
With the spectacular Überschall Clear-View you can see exactly where all that power is coming from. And there's plenty of it, with boost speed pumped to the max.
How to Unlock Edit
Win the Überschall 8 Burning Route.
The Krieger Überschall Clear View bears a strong resemblance to the Bentley Speed 8, with the exception of its paint job and overall length, as the Bentley has a longer nose and tail.
The car also strongly resembles the Modified Super from Burnout 3: Takedown as well as the Criterion Racer GT and EA Racer GT from Burnout Revenge. It also appears in Burnout Dominator under the name of GT Racer.
The Überschall Clear View's front end matches that of the Toyota GT-One's front.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the Krieger Überschall Clear-View's speed stat was lowered from 9 to 6.
- Unfortunately it is not as potent as the original Dominator Super from Burnout 3: Takedown.
- The car also strongly resembles the GT Racer from Burnout Dominator.
- The vehicle's icon is inconsistent with the color of the car when it is first received by the player (blue, instead of red).
- If the Gold or Platinum paint is applied to the vehicle, and the player does a Burnout, the sonic boom sound will not emit.