The Krieger 616 Sport is a fast and heavy car. It has far more strength than the other vehicles of its Speed class. The extra weight keeps it well controlled over jumps, which in turn gives it slow acceleration and poor handling. It may survive fights more often but the lack of the usual maneuverability in this Speed car puts it a little behind the other cars for Race events. The 616 Sport has a turbocharger equipped for more spontaneous acceleration. It can take more punishment than other Speed cars but it is not that good at "dishing it out". The 616 excels at sprints where handling is only used to perform takedowns and dodge traffic.
When it comes to E-brake drifting, the car does not respond much at any speed, leaving only its normal brakes as the main option to pull it into a drift. If using the E-brake to make it slide, the player needs to hold the button down longer than most other cars, though due to its 4 wheel drive system, only the rear will raise up slightly causing the drift to be more understeer-prone than anything else.
High tech doesn't even begin to describe it. Computer-controlled supercar power. Computer-controlled all wheel drive. Computer-controlled traction aid. This car's probably smarter than you are!
How to Unlock Edit
Burning Route Edit
|616 Sport Burning Route|
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update, the 616 Sport's speed stat was lowered from 6 to 3 and its boost stat was lowered from 6 to 5.
- The license plate reads: EU-SL-03 which stands for "Europe-Saloon-03."
- The paint scheme on this car bears a slight resemblance to Need for Speed: Most Wanted's iconic BMW M3 GTR.
- One thing to note about the all-wheel drive driveshaft is that when you spin the wheels on asphalt, only the rear wheels will spin.
- This car's Junkyard icon is the same as the Chrome Car's icon.