|Carbon Überschall 8|
The Carbon Überschall 8 is a carbon variation of the Überschall 8. It now sports a chrome shaded exterior, carbon fiber body work and a boost type conversion from Speed to Stunt. The Carbon Überschall 8 differentiates from its brethren by trading 1 Speed and 2 Boost points for 2 Strength points. This is unlike the other carbon vehicles as they received additional points in every area without sacrificing anything. The Carbon Überschall 8 is actually more well rounded despite the loss in the Speed and Boost statistics. It still performs very well in Race events and the boost type conversition has made it more useful for Stunt Runs. The Carbon Überschall 8 is more maneuverable than its previous counterparts, making it even better for stunt runs. Due to its fast speed, the Carbon Überschall 8 has some problems getting around tight corners.
Awarded for completing two full sets of Freeburn Challenges, this special Überschall 8 has been converted to run on Stunt Boost. Whiplash also comes as standard. A neck-brace is advised.
How to Unlock Edit
Complete two full sets of Online Car Freeburn Challenges.
The Krieger Carbon Überschall 8 bares a strong resemblance to the Bentley Speed 8 with the exception of its paint job and overall length as the Bentley has a longer nose and tail.
The car also strongly resembles the Modified Super from Burnout 3: Takedown as well as the Criterion Racer GT and EA Racer GT from Burnout Revenge. It also appears in Burnout Dominator under the name of GT Racer. The Überschall 8's front end matches that of the Toyota GT-One's front.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Krieger Carbon Überschall 8's speed stat was lowered from 8 to 6.
- This car cannot be unlocked by purchasing the Time Savers Pack.
- The Carbon Überschall 8's rims blend into a dark gold color instead of white whilst accelerating from a stand still.
- This vehicle can't be used in an online Cops & Robbers game.
- This vehicle is one of the few cars that can drive with its engine fully exposed.
- This is the only carbon vehicle that cannot be unlocked offline by normal gameplay.
- Although Überschall's name means "Supersonic" in German, the sonic boom cannot be heard due to its conversion to stunt boost, making it the only one out of three Überschall siblings to lack a sonic boom after a successful burnout.
- The Krieger Carbon Uberschall 8 is the Dominator Super from Burnout 3: Takedown.
The Krieger Carbon Überschall 8 in the Airfield.