|The awesome Sabotage Racing GT 2400 squeezes every last drop of the car's boost system. The speed drops off a bit more when you stop boosting, but why would you do that?|
How to unlock Edit
Win the GT 2400 Burning Route.
This car is mostly likely derived from the 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car in its appearance, although it just looks like a generic 1980s Group C race car. The engine sounds very similar to the Dodge Viper SRT-10.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Montgomery Sabotage GT 2400's speed stat was lowered from 6 to 4 and it's boost stat was lowered from 8 to 6.
- The Sabotage GT 2400's front axles can pop out of proportion in a head-on collision. This works with the original variant and its PCPD variant as well.
- In the 1.9 update, it is noticeably harder to drift in the Sabotage variant of the GT2400. This may be due to increased speed and tweaked handling.
- The rear tail lights of the Sabotage variant appears to have a slightly brighter color than its original and cop variant.
- This is one of the few cars that can drive with it's engine fully exposed.