The Montgomery Sabotage GT 2400 is the Burning Route version of the GT 2400. The Sabotage trades one speed point for one boost point. This upgrade increases the boost power's potency and in turn leads to a higher maximum speed. This upgrade is beneficial as long as the player can control the supercar while applying boost. Other than this overhaul the Sabotage remains mainly the same as its original version as it is still only useful for Race events. However, they also slightly tweaked the handling, making it slightly less responsive than the original version of this car in exchange for more grip.
The awesome Sabotage Racing GT 2400 squeezes every last drop of the car's boost system. The speed drops off a bit more when you stop boosting, but why would you do that?
How to unlock Edit
Win the GT 2400 Burning Route.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Montgomery Sabotage GT 2400's speed stat was lowered from 6 to 4 and it's boost stat was lowered from 8 to 6.
- The Sabotage GT 2400's front axles can pop out of proportion in a head-on collision. This works with the original variant and its cop variant as well.
- In the 1.9 update, it is noticeably harder to drift in the Sabotage variant of the GT2400. This may be due to increased speed and tweaked handling.
- The rear tail lights of the Sabotage variant appears to have a slightly brighter color than it's original and cop variant.
- This is one of the few cars that can drive with it's engine fully exposed.