The Nakamura Ikusa Samurai is the upgraded version of the Ikusa GT. The vehicle sports a cool looking samurai-style paint job (hence the name). This version is also heavier than the Ikusa GT which helps with its handling around the long bends in the mountains, where it excels. If players get put on a straightaway during a race with this car, they will be in trouble due to the car's poor acceleration. The extra weight also decreases its effectiveness in Stunt Run events which makes the more dangerous Stunts harder to complete. Thus, it is even more of a "drifter" than than the normal Ikusa GT. Keep in the drift and e-brake turns, and remember that it is slightly better on straightaways.
If you thought the Ikusa GT couldn't get any cooler, you were wrong! Custom Samurai artwork and extra boost power to help you carve up the opposition.
How to Unlock Edit
Win the Ikusa GT Burning Route.
The Ikusa Samurai resembles a 5th Generation Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R.
- In Burnout Paradise's Free February Update the Ikusa Samurai's speed stat was lowered from 4 to 2 and its boost stat was lowered from 4 to 3.
- "Ikusa" is the Japanese Word for "battle".
- The Ikusa Samurai and its other four variants (Ikusa GT, PCPD Ikusa GT, Carbon Ikusa GT, B'Z Ikusa GT) are the only vehicles with right-handed drive.
- The Nakamura Ikusa Samurai was featured in the July 10 Face Off Thursday.
- The Nakamura Ikusa Samurai is rebadged as the Muscle Type 2 from Burnout 3: Takedown.