|Goal||Place 1st in the Grand Prix|
Being the first stage of the Championship, it is the easiest and shortest Grand Prix against the multiple opponents:
- The Compact in yellow or blue (if yellow is taken)
- The Pickup in burgundy or white (if burgundy is taken)
- The Coupe in blue or white (if blue is taken)
- If the player selects any of the above, the SUV will appear in burgundy or black if burgundy is taken.
This event is comprised of 3 races:
|Airport Terminal 3|
|Palm Bay Heights|
- Upon winning the Pacific Gate Grand Prix, the player is rewarded with a cup commemorating their victory and unlocks the The Run To The Sun event as well as the Ocean Sprint track for Single Race, Time Attack, and Pursuit.
- Finishing first in all 3 races unlocks Face Off 1 and the Interstate Loop track.
- Completing the Pacific Gate Grand Prix contributes, with the 3 other Grand Prix in the Championship, to unlocking the Invulnerability cheat.
- Winning a Gold medal on this stage contributes to the unlocking the Infinite Boost cheat.