Patterson Avenue is the northern-most avenue of Downtown Paradise in Paradise City. Incidentally it is also the shortest avenue in this district (0.3 miles). The road starts facing the beach coastline at the T-intersection with East Crawford Drive and heads south-west from there. It passes under the I-88 and 4 access ramps are located at mid-length down the road. Patterson Avenue then passes over the Eastern Big Surf Railroad and finally meets with 9th Street at a T-intersection, facing the Paradise City River.
Only 3 events can be started on Patterson Avenue.
|Event Type||Event Name||Starting Intersection||Finish|
|Motor City Mayhem||I-88||N/A|
|Lighthouse Party||9th Street||N/A|
|Hunter Cavalry Burning Route||East Crawford Drive||Wildcats Baseball Stadium|
- Note:There are no shortcuts to be found on Patterson Avenue.
Landmarks of InterestEdit
Listed from North to South
- In Motor City
- Race events:
- During a race, this Avenue offers a direct access to the Coastguard HQ, players coming from the south-east will be likely to use this road for their final stretch.
- A normal road with no special section or objects protruding over the drivable part of the Avenue. This is not an advisable thoroughfare for such an event.
- Patterson Avenue, not offering any shortcuts or ramps will not attract Stunt Run drivers.
- Players will use this road to reach the Coastguard HQ, however there are no sheltered areas on Patterson Avenue which makes it a fairly dangerous path.