| • • • • |
• • •
|Cars, Tracks, Locations, Modes, Events, Challenges, Discoveries... We cover everything and much more!|
Sad to say, Criterion's Co-Founders Alex Ward and Fiona Sperry are both leaving the studio to form themselves their new one. They had so much contributions on their games over the years, especially Burnout games. This might mark the end of the Burnout era.
Criterion Games mentioned during the interview with The Guardian that the new Burnout game, and possibly a new EA classic biker game, Road Rash, will be developing sometime either this year or next year. Burnout series is not dead yet!
Burnout dev, Criterion Games, now shifts gears to the Need For Speed series from now on since they were dominating the franchise with Hot Pursuit (2010) and Most Wanted (2012). Looks like the Burnout series might come to an end. Sad, isn't it? But don't be upset! At least you'll see some familiar Burnout-style gameplays and features in that franchise.
- ...that Criterion Games developed other games such as Black & Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?
- ...that the Custom Coupe Ultimate is the most recurring car in the Burnout series with an apppearance in; Point of Impact, Takedown, Legends, Dominator and Paradise?
- ...that Boosting is the main gameplay mechanic of the whole Burnout series alongside Risk = Reward?
- ...that all console Burnout games in the series run at 60 frames per second?
- ...that the only Burnout game that was released by a developer other than Criterion Games is Burnout Dominator?
- ...that Big Surf Island was redesigned and recreated 3 times?
- ...that Criterion Games was originally "Criterion Software Limited" and was owned by Canon?
- ...that Burnout CRASH! is the first Burnout game to feature an Autolog system that was introduced in Criterion's other game, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?
|Clan meetings are currently on Hiatus until our Clan Leaders and Administration decide on the direction and future of the Burnopedia Clan. We will still be accepting new members.|
|Learn More | Members | Clan Ranks | Clan Records | Clan Discussion|
|So that burnout paradise remaster, huh?||17:56, February 22, 2018 by 220.127.116.11|
|P12 Community Challenge - July 2009||08:57, January 9, 2018 by LeMansRacer|
|Request to have changes applied to Template:Vehicle infobox||21:00, September 6, 2017 by TheEssenceOfDarkness|
|Burnout Revenge Xbox 360 Online Ending Oct. 24||19:45, September 6, 2017 by TheEssenceOfDarkness|
|Top 5 favorite cars?||04:32, July 27, 2017 by Vvpervette|
|LMR - Admin Request||20:41, November 22, 2016 by LeMansRacer|
Burnout Paradise Remastered is an upcoming 10th anniversary re-release of Burnout Paradise complete with eight released downloadable content packs for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will be released for consoles on March 16, 2018 and for PC at a later date.
The poll is now closed due to the inactivity of the games series with no more contents.
Poll Result Archive
- Not sure where to start?
- Don't know where to ask?
- Admins will be delighted to help!
- Adding content