one-stop Wiki site for all your Burnout needs.
| • • • • |
• • •
|Cars, Tracks, Locations, Modes, Events, Challenges, Discoveries... We cover everything and much more!|
Criterion Games mentioned during the interview with The Guardian that the new Burnout game, and possibly a new EA classic biker game, Road Rash, will be developing sometime either this year or next year. Burnout series is not dead yet!
Burnout dev, Criterion Games, now shifts gears to the Need For Speed series from now on since they were dominating the franchise with Hot Pursuit (2010) and Most Wanted (2012). Looks like the Burnout series might come to an end. Sad, isn't it? But don't be upset! At least you'll see some familiar Burnout-style gameplays and features in that franchise.
The NFS Team has officially confirmed that Criterion Games is working on the new Need For Speed: Most Wanted, a reboot of the classic 2005 PS2 game, one of the most fan-favorited Need For Speed games in the Need For Speed franchise.
- ...that Criterion Games developed other games such as Black & Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?
- ...that the Custom Coupe Ultimate is the most recurring car in the Burnout series with an apppearance in; Point of Impact, Takedown, Legends, Dominator and Paradise?
- ...that Boosting is the main gameplay mechanic of the whole Burnout series alongside Risk = Reward?
- ...that all console Burnout games in the series run at 60 frames per second?
- ...that the only Burnout game that was released by a developer other than Criterion Games is Burnout Dominator?
- ...that Big Surf Island was redesigned and recreated 3 times?
- ...that Criterion Games was originally "Criterion Software Limited" and was owned by Canon?
- ...that Burnout CRASH! is the first Burnout game to feature an Autolog system that was introduced in Criterion's other game, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?
|Clan meetings are currently on Hiatus until our Clan Leaders and Administration decide on the direction and future of the Burnopedia Clan. We will still be accepting new members.|
|Learn More | Members | Clan Ranks | Clan Records | Clan Discussion|
|Top 5 favorite cars?||13:32, November 26, 2013 by Aurum7|
|NFS: Hot Pursuit Top 5 Favourite Cars?||05:05, November 20, 2013 by Aurum7|
|Top 5 hated cars?||04:38, November 20, 2013 by Aurum7|
|Burnout Paradise Burning Route list updated||11:37, September 3, 2013 by LeMansRacer|
|Did you know that...||15:02, July 19, 2013 by 188.8.131.52|
|Color change glitch||02:43, June 19, 2013 by WikiaBot|
Burnout CRASH! is a downloadable spin-off game that was released on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on September 20th, 2011. The title has a price tag of $6.99 & €5.49 on PlayStation Network or 800 on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The iOS version is also announced and to be released this April 12, 2012.
Older Poll Results...
- Not sure where to start?
- Don't know where to ask?
- Admins will be delighted to help!
- Adding content
|Other racing wikis from Wikia|
|Gran Turismo Wiki • DRIV3R Wiki • F-Zeropedia • Need for Speed Wiki • Race Driver Wiki • MotorStorm Wiki • Blur Wiki|