Its main purpose was to introduce the downloadable Big Surf Island Pack.
- 75 new Island Smashes
- 45 new Island Billboards
- 15 new Island Mega Jumps
- 15 new Island Events
- 5 Island Vehicles
- 4 new Toy Cars
- 12 new Roads
- 10 new Island Challenges
- 5 additional Drive Throughs
Console Specific AdditionsEdit
- The map has been changed to incorporate Big Surf Island.
- Mainland Offline Road Rage target scores have been lowered to 20 takedowns.
- Mainland Offline Stunt Run event target scores have been capped to 500,000 points and a time limit of 2 minutes.
- The amount of points awarded in an Online Marked Man for a taking down the Marked Man has been changed from 2 to 1.
- An exploit using the 88 Special's boost has been fixed.
- The HUD and menus feature an orange color scheme over its previous blue color scheme.
- Billboards now feature new advertisements such as "Join the Diamond Club" and "Crashbreaker Laxatives."
- Options to turn off the Criterion Games Network on game boot up and invert camera rotations have been added for PlayStation 3 users.
- The Robbers Team starting position on Cops & Robbers has been changed to Parr & South Bay.
- The paintjobs of the offline Marked Man pursuit vehicles has been changed to gloss black.
- A vehicle's manufacturer name and logo is now displayed for non-purchased DLC vehicles when in the Junkyard.
- The Carson Extreme Hotrod is shown with the incorrect Hunter logo when selecting it from the Junkyard.
- If the player chooses the standard variant of a car, the icon for its [[[Burning Route]] variant will display a "New!" icon above its Junkyard icon and its odometer will be reset to 0.
- ↑ Twitter / Criterion. Retrieved on 2010-01-20.
- ↑ Joystiq - Criterion puts the brakes on Paradise DLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-20.
|Game Changing Content|