Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There is a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. All new users are welcome and you are no exception; so sign your signature here and discuss important issues here. Here is a few important things you need to know before you set off editing!
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, or create a user name! It's free, and it will help you keep track of all your contributions and user talk messages, as well as helping the community in identifying your edits from others.
- Also if you have any questions feel free to ask at the forums, "discussion" pages associated with each article, or post a message on someone's talk page!
- You can also check out the "useful pages" page as well as the Main Page for links to many different aspects of the Burnout Wiki.
- As a member of the Burnopedia Community, you are invited to join our clan, a competitive and recreational gaming alliance. If you are interested, please visit the clan page for more information.
- When you're on talk pages, don't forget to sign using four tildes (~~~~). When you save, this will produce your user name and a link to your talk page, so that others can recognize and speak to you!
We're really happy to have you here as a part of our community! We look forward to talking with you. I hope you enjoy your time on the Burnout Wiki.
-KoenigseggCcx talk Burnopedia Admin 23:18, 22 August 2009 (UTC)